You don’t have to live with constant knee pain – Chevron Island Physio can help
Unfortunately suffering from knee pain is all too common. Knee injuries can happen to anyone whether you’re a runner, weekend athlete or someone who just likes to take a stroll along the beach. It can be quite debilitating and frustrating as it can stop you from enjoying the little things in life such as standing, walking or even sleeping comfortably.
Types of knee pain
There is a wide range of knee pain conditions that can benefit from physiotherapy such as:
- Patellofemoral pain (also called runners knee)
- Ligament injuries (ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL)
- Patellar tendonitis/bursitis
- Meniscal tear
- Knee arthritis/oesteoarthritis
- Knee cap pain
Some aches or pains go away on their own but failure to recognise something more serious may cause you serious problems in the future. Our knee pain experts can put your mind at ease with an easy yet thorough assessment to diagnosis the source of your pain.
When you should see a physiotherapist?
If you are currently experiencing any of the following, we would recommend you contact our friendly team to arrange an assessment:
- Dull, sharp or shooting pain in or around the knee
- Swelling and/or throbbing after an incident
- Stiffness and/or tightness in the knee joint
- The feeling your knee is going to give if you put any pressure on it
- Altered sensations in the knee like popping, cracking, burning or tingling
- Inability to complete your normal activities due to pain in your knee
We don’t believe in quick fixes that covers up your problem temporarily. We pride ourselves in helping 1000’s of people like you get out of pain fast with long lasting results through effective physiotherapy. We conduct a thorough assessment of your knee pain so we can provide the best treatment for your individual needs including hands on therapy, taping and exercises.
Ready to start feeling better? Visit Gold coast’s premium address for physiotherapy today
If you are ready to stop waiting for your knee pain to go away and start living pain free again, its time to contact the knee pain experts at Chevron Island Physio. Give us a call on 07 5504 7000 to find out how we can help you with your knee pain or book online to find an appointment time that fits your schedule. For a short time, we will be offering 25% off your initial consultation for new patients to Chevron Island Physio.