ESSENTIAL FIRST AID SKILLS FOR NEW PARENTS
Who would benefit from this course?
Pregnant women and partners, grandparents, aunties and uncles, nannies and childcare workers, those with children up to 6 years old.
Cost: $50 (partners come for free!)
Upcoming Course Dates:
Saturday 21 October 2017, 10-11am
Saturday 2 December 2017, 10-11am
Saturday 13 January 2017, 10-11am
Includes: One-hour course plus basic first aid kit and goodie bag!
- Introduction and statistics
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- How to perform CPR on babies and infants
- Febrile fits and the actions to take
- First aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- 000 and 112 and how to communication effectively in a stressful situation
- Managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis and allergies, asthma and seizures
- Debriefing and the benefits of counselling after the events
- And more!
Course conducted by Coolangatta First Aid by highly trained and accredited HLTAID trainers who are compliant in all areas of Child First Aid training.
6 maximum per class so bookings essential.
Call 5504 7000 or email us NOW to book your spot!
Payment required at time of booking.